Blocka Construction Inc. (BCI) is a unique company that is comprised of three divisions – industrial/commercial electrical, industrial sheetmetal/mechanical, and general engineering. This diversity allows us to meet our clients’ every need. The interaction among these divisions makes it possible for us to guarantee our clients the most comprehensive project management from specification built products to a full design/build team.
BCI is headquartered in Fremont, California, and holds Class A General Engineering, Class B, General Building, C-10 Electrical and C-20 HVAC licenses. Currently, BCI has projects throughout Northern California. Founded in 1991, BCI began by performing small industrial contracts for New United Motor Manufacturing Inc. (NUMMI). We began to expand our operations to other sectors in the mid-1990s in order to provide steady growth diversification.
Our experience in the industrial market has allowed BCI to develop strong, lasting relationships with our clients. Throughout our expansion, we have maintained a high standard of workmanship, service, and response to our client needs. We believe that our best advertisement is a completed installation and a satisfied customer.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Pumping Plants and Water Supply Facilities
- Light Rail and Transportation Infrastructure
- General Manufacturing Facilities
- Automotive Production Industry
- Food and Dairy Manufacturing
- Computer Technology Production Facilities
- Petroleum Refinery Industries
- Paint Mix and Application Environments
- Industrial Maintenance and Operations Facilities
Current Project Map