BCI Main Office
445 Boulder Ct.
Pleasanton, CA. 94566
Phone: (510) 657-3686
Fax: (510) 657-3688
License and DIR
WBE – VON:12050167
WOSB – DUNS NO.: 82-637-3193
Alameda County Transportation Commission LBE: BLO20170707-01
- New Main Office
- SFPUC Southeast WPCP Disinfection Upgrades
- BART Substation RRY Project
- EBMUD Rate Control Station Rehab
- Gilroy WWTP Preanoxic Basin Project
- SFPUC Groundwater Supply Well Stations
- SJWPCP Digester Gas Compressor Project
- BART Transformer Replacement Projects
- Folsom Dam Project Update
- San Jose Water Company – Vickery Tank Project
- BCI Featured in SMW Local 104 Fall Newsletter
- Emergency Ventilation Fans
- Rinconada WTP Residuals Management Project
- SFPUC San Antonio Pipeline (Sunol)
- Warm Springs tunnel ventilation
- VSFCD Influent Pump Station
- VTA Milpitas / Barryessa Extension Update
- VTA BRT Improvements nearing completion
- BART 19th Street Station Entrance Enclosure Pilot
- SSF WPCP Demolition Activities
Category Archives: Electrical
Various points during the construction of our new Pleasanton office.
Below are photos depicting the installation of conduits under the building slab for the new electrical and control building.
Work is progressing at the BART Richmond Yard Substation Replacement Project. Work includes installation of district furnished DC Switchgear and Transformer on top of a new poured in place cable vault at at existing active maintenance yard. The picture below … Continue reading
BCI recently completed a project for EBMUD that involved rehabilitating electrical and mechanical components at 2 rate control station locations. Below are some pictures depicting the installation of a 24″ ball valve, as well as electrical upgrades. Replacement of the … Continue reading
Work is nearing completion at the WWTP upgrade project in Gilroy, CA. The picture below depicts some of the installation work for a new 21kv Substation to power the new MCC’s, Oxidation Ditch 200HP Blowers, and Distribution Panels.
Work is continuing at the (5) Groundwater Well Sites in San Francisco. Below are progress pictures depicting work at some of the locations.
BCI recently completed the removal, replacement, and relocation work for (12) 34.5kv transformers throughout BART system. Below are pictures showing some of the installation work and tight working spaces. Work had to be coordinated closely with BART to prevent shutting down … Continue reading
Progress pictures from Folsom Dam project. Conduits along the spillway have been installed and this fourth phase of the project is nearing completion.
Progress picture from the Vickery Tank Project. Work consists of constructing 2 prestressed concrete tanks totaling 7.8 MG of storage capacity. BCI’s scope includes electrical and instrumentation work.
Below are some updated progress pictures of the Centrifuge Building, Gravity Thickeners, and Solids Loadout area. Also shown is the 12kV substation BCI installed to support these new facilities. Work is expected to be complete in late 2015.