BCI Main Office
445 Boulder Ct.
Pleasanton, CA. 94566
Phone: (510) 657-3686
Fax: (510) 657-3688
License and DIR
WBE – VON:12050167
WOSB – DUNS NO.: 82-637-3193
Alameda County Transportation Commission LBE: BLO20170707-01
- SFPUC Southeast WPCP Disinfection Upgrades
- BART Substation RRY Project
- EBMUD Rate Control Station Rehab
- Gilroy WWTP Preanoxic Basin Project
- SFPUC Groundwater Supply Well Stations
- SJWPCP Digester Gas Compressor Project
- BART Transformer Replacement Projects
- Folsom Dam Project Update
- San Jose Water Company – Vickery Tank Project
- BCI Featured in SMW Local 104 Fall Newsletter
- Emergency Ventilation Fans
- Rinconada WTP Residuals Management Project
- SFPUC San Antonio Pipeline (Sunol)
- Warm Springs tunnel ventilation
- VSFCD Influent Pump Station
- VTA Milpitas / Barryessa Extension Update
- VTA BRT Improvements nearing completion
- BART 19th Street Station Entrance Enclosure Pilot
- SSF WPCP Demolition Activities
- ACWD LOX Conversion Project
Category Archives: Electrical
Progress picture from the Vickery Tank Project. Work consists of constructing 2 prestressed concrete tanks totaling 7.8 MG of storage capacity. BCI’s scope includes electrical and instrumentation work.
Below are some updated progress pictures of the Centrifuge Building, Gravity Thickeners, and Solids Loadout area. Also shown is the 12kV substation BCI installed to support these new facilities. Work is expected to be complete in late 2015.
The objective of this project was to install approximately 6,600 feet of 66-inch diameter of welded steel pipe located along the west side of Calaveras Road from the Alameda Siphons on the south to the edge of the SMP-24 quarry … Continue reading
This project was completed in late 2014 and included installation of cable trays and VFD rated cabling to the influent pumps at the Vallejo Sanitation Flood Control District.
With temporary switchgear and feeders in place, demolition of the existing building, equipment and generators was able to proceed. Below is a photo highlighting the removal of the existing generator lineup.
BCI was recently selected to perform the electrical and instrumentation upgrades associated with the LOX Conversion and Process Upgrades project for ACWD. The electrical and instrumentation portions of work will support the installation of a liquid oxygen storage tank, vaporizers, … Continue reading
Preliminary construction activities are underway on the SFPUC San Antonio Pipeline Project, which includes installation 6,600′ of 66″ welded steel pipeline, control structures, chemical facilities, discharge structures, and other various facilities. BCI’s scope of work includes electrical, instrumentation, and control … Continue reading