BCI Main Office
445 Boulder Ct.
Pleasanton, CA. 94566
Phone: (510) 657-3686
Fax: (510) 657-3688
License and DIR
WBE – VON:12050167
WOSB – DUNS NO.: 82-637-3193
Alameda County Transportation Commission LBE: BLO20170707-01
- SFPUC Southeast WPCP Disinfection Upgrades
- BART Substation RRY Project
- EBMUD Rate Control Station Rehab
- Gilroy WWTP Preanoxic Basin Project
- SFPUC Groundwater Supply Well Stations
- SJWPCP Digester Gas Compressor Project
- BART Transformer Replacement Projects
- Folsom Dam Project Update
- San Jose Water Company – Vickery Tank Project
- BCI Featured in SMW Local 104 Fall Newsletter
- Emergency Ventilation Fans
- Rinconada WTP Residuals Management Project
- SFPUC San Antonio Pipeline (Sunol)
- Warm Springs tunnel ventilation
- VSFCD Influent Pump Station
- VTA Milpitas / Barryessa Extension Update
- VTA BRT Improvements nearing completion
- BART 19th Street Station Entrance Enclosure Pilot
- SSF WPCP Demolition Activities
- ACWD LOX Conversion Project
Category Archives: Mechanical
BCI recently completed a project for EBMUD that involved rehabilitating electrical and mechanical components at 2 rate control station locations. Below are some pictures depicting the installation of a 24″ ball valve, as well as electrical upgrades. Replacement of the … Continue reading
BCI recently installed HVAC systems to support the new Disgester Gas Compressors being installed at the San Jose Water Pollution Control Plant. Below are some pictures showing this installation work.
BCI is proud to announce that Sheetmetal Local 104 featured the Warm Springs BART Extension Project in their Fall 2015 newsletter. Please see link below for the article.
Installation Day for the Emergency Ventilation Fans for the BART Warm Springs Extension Project.
The BART Warm Springs Extension project features 2 ventilation structures that provide tunnel ventilation for the BART ROW underneath Lake Elizabeth in Fremont. Below is a photo from one of the ventilation structures featuring 2 parallel sections of 14′ x … Continue reading
Aerial photos of the latest work at the Milpitas Station.
Preliminary construction activities are underway on the SFPUC San Antonio Pipeline Project, which includes installation 6,600′ of 66″ welded steel pipeline, control structures, chemical facilities, discharge structures, and other various facilities. BCI’s scope of work includes electrical, instrumentation, and control … Continue reading